It's hard for me to wait for Disneyland.And i love it so much!And definitely will love it with my cousins and Aunts and Uncles on my mom's side!I mean Grandma and Grandpa are mostly paying for everything!And only my family has to pay for for the bus and the car.So yeah my Grandma and Grandpa are paying for the plane tickets and for the hotel!I think!So Grandma or Grandpa you have to correct me if i am wrong! Anyway i am really counting down now and i really can't wait!
Please comment!
Thanks! Emilee
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I'm Countin' Down for Disneyland!
Posted by Emilee at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You are a sweetie!! We are counting down the days too, only thirteen now, huh? We are very excited. The plane ride will be so much fun, because we will be all together. Disneyland, Here we come!!!!!!!
I know it will be so fun!I love Disneyland!Because I'll be with my cousins and You and Grandpa and My Aunts and Uncles.I just love Disneyland!There Is fun rides there!Well See ya on the plane!'
Emilee
Post a Comment