
MMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Me,Haydn,Riley :)

Gracie and Jake Dancing

Fiesta( 10 minutes away from having California land to ourselves)

Toy story

Kennedy,Me,Breanna (Face paintings!!!)So Cute!

Me (I was tired that day).:)

Gracie with her face painted.((She has big and pretty eyes right there.))

Gracie,Tinkerbell,Me

Fawn,Me,Gracie,Silvermist,Rosetta :)
3 comments:
The reason you had so much fun is because YOU are so much fun!! Thanks for being our granddaughter. I am glad you are the way you are. Love you sweetie.
Hello- You are so cute and i am so glad that you are our grand daughter. We love you so much and had so much fun with you all at disneyland. That made so many un forgettable memories and we will never forget them. I wonder what we will do next time we all get together.??? Start thinking!!! Love you!! Grandma HIllesheim xoxoxoxox
Yeah i 'll have to think but i totally loved Disneyland!It was awesome.We went on matterhorn like a billion times.
Post a Comment