OK, So what i really want to know is if i should do dance and soccer or just do soccer or just do dance. I really want to dance and play soccer because i am really good at soccer and i am really good at dance so i don't know if i should do both or just stick with one. But i am just gonna think it over a lot over this weekend.But i'll let you guys know later.
BYE!
Right back please!
Emilee :)
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Should I Dance Again?
Posted by Emilee at 7:23 AM
Labels: soccer and dance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I think you should do what your heart tells you to do. You can do anything you put your mind to. you are smart , pretty and loved by all. Love you tons-Grandma H
thanks!, yeah i really want to do dance and soccer so i guess i'll do both!
Post a Comment