Mortimer family reunion! Ok we went down to Ashton ,ID to our family reunion and we stayed in cabins and stuff and it was really fun.So like we do on most camping you roast marshmallows and stuff like that so you know we did those things WAY FUN! But this was way more fun...... all the girls did ribbon flip flops it was so FUN! We did that for like two hours to even put the ribbon on them. Anyways it was totally Way fun!I loved it because i have never mad ribbon flip flops! It was so fun. Oh i 'd also like to tell you guys that i played the violin with my aunt Sheree i think that's how you spell it but is was way fun to do a talent show and lots more!
P.S. I also got twenty mosquito bites there!
Emilee
Monday, June 22, 2009
Mortimer Family Reunion
Posted by Emilee at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Emilee! I'm so glad you had so much fun! That was our main goal in planning the reunion was to make sure you kids had FUN...lol! So it makes me happy to hear that you did have fun...lol! Thanks for letting me play the violin with you. You are really really good and need to teach me everything you are learning from your teacher okay? Love you!
I certainly will! And love you too!
Post a Comment