skip to main | skip to sidebar

-Emilee-

Got my dreams got my life got my love got my friends got the sunshine above

Thursday, March 11, 2010

This is what I want and hope i am getting for my new bedroom.

img24l.jpg

Posted by Emilee at 4:30 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Listen to emilee456s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww111/ShabbyBlogs/AilesDeLAmourM.jpg
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com//images/rsgallery/original/calmchristmas3column.jpg
emilee Made with My Cool Signs.Net

Friends and family

  • Brinley
  • Grandma & Grampa
  • Holly And Ty
  • Kary And Sharee
  • Kevin And Cherie
  • Kiah
  • Kiah
  • Lindsey
  • Mom And Dad

Blog Archive

  • ► 2008 (29)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► September (6)
    • ► October (6)
    • ► November (8)
    • ► December (5)
  • ► 2009 (45)
    • ► January (3)
    • ► February (11)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► April (5)
    • ► May (4)
    • ► June (3)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► October (1)
    • ► December (8)
  • ▼ 2010 (27)
    • ► January (2)
    • ► February (5)
    • ▼ March (5)
      • SO Ready for spring!
      • Funny!
      • This is what I want and hope i am getting for my n...
      • Sisters
      • So far.....this is what it looks like
    • ► April (4)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► September (1)
    • ► October (2)
    • ► November (1)
  • ► 2011 (8)
    • ► January (1)
    • ► February (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► April (1)
    • ► May (1)
    • ► July (2)

About Me

Emilee
Hey! I am Emilee! I love to dance. :] and I love to hang out with friends and family!
View my complete profile