Today was my mom's b-day and she is 35!? Well she says.... but anyways Love ya mom thanks for everything you do !! :) Love you
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Got my dreams got my life got my love got my friends got the sunshine above
Today was my mom's b-day and she is 35!? Well she says.... but anyways Love ya mom thanks for everything you do !! :) Love you
Posted by Emilee at 11:24 AM
Made with My Cool Signs.Net
2 comments:
Hi Emilee! I googled my granddaughters name, which is also Emilee Danielle and saw your blog. I have always so loved her name and wondered if there were many more that shared it. She is going to be 7 in August and is blond and blue eyed as you are and cute as a button, like you too! I wish I could post a photo of her on here to show you. Also, my daughter, Penny (Emilee's Mom) turns 35 this year. We all live in Shoreview Minnesota. Hoping you're enjoying your summer! Stay grateful and it warms my heart to know that you appreciate your parents and grandparents! My granddaughter thinks she'll look like you when she's a little older!
Um i dont know you at all Infact i dont even know what you are talking about you do not know anything about me
Post a Comment