Ok SO i know school is gonna be starting and i can't wait but i can sometimes be a little not so surprised about it!But it'll be fun because i get to get new clothes!AND maybe a new backpack and a new school teacher and his name is Mr.Rigby Yep kinda a weird last name!People who had him said he is ok but he gives out a lot of rephocus's It's kinda scaring me well getting me nervous but i am not saying that i am bad in school or anything but yep!It'll be fun to start just that part will be fun! P.s. My scabs in the back of my mouth are gone from my surgery!
Emilee Mortimer
Thursday, August 7, 2008
School People!
Posted by Emilee at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
School Rocks...ha ha! I'm glad I don't have to go anymore. We are related to Rigby's did you know that? They are related to Thomas E. Ricks and so are we. You will have to ask your teacher about being related to Thomas E. Good luck and have fun! Love you too! Colton says HI!
Ha Ha Yeah are you serious we might be related to him?That is way cool and Yeah school is fun sometimes but sometimes it can be boring!I mean you know how it is!Anyways hi colton and i love you too!
Emilee Mortimer
Hey Sweetie, I love your site. I just realized that you had it. Well, I just sent you a little something today. I just wanted to send you something for being such a brave girl when you got your tonsil out. YOu picked some fun stuff for you site , i like it all. Love you- grandma HIllesheim
hi emilee it's kennedy i'm on grandma's computer i loved ur wesite it was so cool i loved the song you chose it was awesome i can't wait till when we come down there it's gonna be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss u i know i don't wanna start school either i have mrs.woody she's kinda strict about stuff. Oh well at least we are gonna see each other at sean's wedding and disneyland it will be fun.we r gonna have a blast down at the pool and stuff with you guys, guess what i have a book report due the first day of school next monday hope u have a good first day call to tell me how it went luvvvvv yaaaaa??!!!!!!!! from:kennedy
Yeah so when are you coming up ha?Cause i need to know well not me my mom so please call me or write to me on facebook anything just plase tell me and quick!Oh and i miss you too!lOVE YOU!
Emilee Mortimer
Post a Comment