Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ok so!

School is starting tomorrow for me and my brother!Haydn has the teacher that i had last year Mr.Parry!I am way excited for him he was a pretty good teacher i guess.But yup as i said i have Mr.Rigby .People Say he is very stricked but i will be a good student and i will also be in youth 2000!And that means that there is two people that get picked for youth 2000 in each class and me and my friend Emily got picked so we went to this thingy were we had to learn how to do skits and learn how to be a leader!It WAS AWESOME! Me and Emily were really excited to be in it cause in youth 2000 is in charge of a lot of things and you have to go to a lot of meetings to figure out like what you want in it be and what it should be.So when school starts me and Emily have a lot to figure out!But it'll be fun!

P.S.I can't wait!

Emilee Mortimer :)

4 comments:

Hillesheim Family said...

Good for you sweetie. You enjoy school and have fun. I hope you really enjoy this year and that you do many things that help you. You will be a great leader. that stuff they do to teach you will be so good for you. Love you- Have fun at school. love you - Grandma Hillesheim xoxoxo

Emilee said...

I know i already have been enjoying it.And for the first two days i have really liked it.


P.S.Oh and thanks for commenting!

Love,
Emilee

Haguewood Family said...

Congrats on the 2000 thing! You are a natural leader. People look up to you and respect you. Never change. You look darling in your pictures! I love the black and white one.

Emilee said...

Thanks!And i am way excited about the 2000 thing!Thanks for commenting!