It was so awesome we went fishin' Me Haydn Riley And JAKE AND DAD All went fishing!I would show you pictures but we didn't take any only one and my mom erased it!AHHHHHHHH!I am so mad i didn't bring the camera!Anyways me Haydn Riley and my dad caught a fish and we ate it for dinner it was good i love trout it's awesome!I am gonna keep on tellin my dad that i want to go fishing!
Please Comment! Thanks!
Friday, September 5, 2008
We went Fishin'
Posted by Emilee at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Good for you sweetie. I think next time you may want to bring your own camera(the throw away kind) Then you can take as many as you want. i bet it was cool knowing that you caught your own dinner,huh?
Yeah it was way awesome!And yep i am gonna have to tell my mom to get me a throw away camera!HA ha!
Thanks for commenting grandma!
You are a girl after my own heart. I absolutely love to fish and I love to eat fish even more.
Next time call me for your fish cook out.
Kristen Sickler
P.S. Love your blog. So cute!
Ha ha thanks!And i will call you!
Post a Comment